CLOUD APPLICATION/PRODUCT ARCHITECT
An experienced IT engineer who can oversee the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of applications in on-premise or cloud environments. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, engineering and delivery teams, implement and monitor standard industry practices and procedures, and encourage the team to follow best practices in all the stages of engineering and delivery.
Design software solutions from the ground up, make high-level decisions about each stage of the process and lead a team of engineers to create the final product. Supervise and manage cloud computing environments and services. Work on cloud deployments, migrations, monitoring, and management of workloads and environments hosted at AWS, Azure, GC, etc.
- Collaborating with senior managers to determine business-specific application needs.
- Compiling and implementing application build, deployment, and maintenance plans for new or existing applications.
- Leading the application teams and supervising the design, testing, and modification of software/applications.
- Demonstrating application deployment prototypes and integrating user feedback.
- Writing scripts and code for applications, as well as deploying, upgrading, and managing applications on on-prem or cloud environments.
- Coming up with product ideas, plans, roadmap, and designs
- Evaluate various technical options, optimize application development, deployment, and run-time performance,
- Support and train junior team members.
- Running diagnostic tests and performing debugging procedures.
- Documenting application deployment and monitoring processes, procedures, and standards.
- Integrating trends in application architecture in application development/deployment projects.
- Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow.
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems with security and auditability in mind.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science.
- Extensive experience in software development, deployment, and project management.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
- Strong understanding of containers and Kubernetes technologies
- Experience in working with automation pipelines (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, AWS Code Commit, etc)
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing concepts, services, current trends, and cloud providers.
- Highly proficient in programming languages, such as SQL, Java, C, Python, .NET, etc.
- Extensive experience in aligning application development with business needs.
- Great collaboration and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Minimum 10+ Years of Experience in IT as Developer, Product Lead, Product Owner, and/or Architect
- Minimum 5+ Years of Experience as an Application Architect in designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions
- Candidates with Cloud Certifications (Azure/AWS) preferred.