Cloud DevOps Engineer
Cloud Control helps the organizations to achieve end-to-end automation of the application deployments to private/public cloud using an integrated workflow, continuous integration, and centralized configuration management system. We are looking for experienced, hands-on engineers to build our next generation App-Z platform and also to help clients implement cloud migration strategies.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work on Cloud infrastructure, Deployment automation, Provisioning, Virtualization
- Integrate, implement and maintain Continuous Integration and Delivery environments
- Implement fully automated server build, management, monitoring and deployment solutions spanning multiple platforms, tools and technologies
- Ability to quickly build rapport, and to communicate technically and efficiently with team members and project owners spread across multiple locations.
- Review and audit of existing applications design and interfaces
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions and create technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Java, Python and AWS tools.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Knowledge of SCM, Static Code Analyzer, Build and Release, Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as SVN, GIT, ANT, Maven, Sonar, Jenkins, Ansible and Docker.
- Knowledge of cloud computing and/or the development of SaaS/IaaS/PaaS applications.
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies for automated code test, integration, deployment, and assurance.
- Familiarity with cloud frameworks and containers.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and the compute stack based on Linux, and/or Windows, the management tools, and the network integration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Master’s degree and any AWS/RedHat certification is highly desirable.