Cloud Migration Consultant (AWS & Azure)
Cloud Control helps organizations to migrate their legacy and on premise applications to private/public cloud environments. We have migrated more than 800 enterprise apps to cloud. Cloud Control is now looking for experienced, hands-on engineers to help our clients implement their cloud migration strategies and migrate their applications to Amazon and/or Azure platforms.
Role and Responsibilities
- Define and develop cloud strategy for client’s enterprise, based on Industry, Business and IT requirements.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into multi-cloud infrastructure
- Program Manage the design, implementation, and transition to cloud operations
- Perform Cloud Maturity Assessment of an enterprise and recommend solutions to cloud-ready digital enterprise
- Define future end-state architecture for client’s enterprise
- Define cloud ready operations models
- Provide technical leadership to solutions, infrastructure and security architects
- Map business applications and processes to cloud transformation requirements following 6R Methodology
- Design client’s cloud infrastructure environments with a focus primarily on AWS/Azure along with multi-cloud solutions from Oracle, Google Cloud
- Design client’s cloud security environments following well architected security framework
- Perform cloud migration risk analysis and identify risks, impact and risk mitigation plans
- Promoting automating processes with tools and DevOps solutions
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience in an enterprise environment.
- Minimum of 4+ years as cloud migration consultant
- Experience working in an agile development environment and project management
- Familiarity with cloud frameworks and containers.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and the compute stack based on Linux, and/or Windows, the management tools, and the network integration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Master’s degree and any relevant AWS/Azure certification is highly desirable.
- Experience in all aspects of cloud computing (e.g. infrastructure, storage, platforms, data etc.)
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable Cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge in Cloud-best practices and hands-on experience in design, implementation, and/or support of cloud migrations
- Previous experience in cloud migration using various tools and technologies is a must
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.