Solution Architect-Java/J2EE Stack
We are seeking an experienced Java Solutions Architect, very senior technical consultant and a technology expert well versed in full stack modern Java technologies with great interpersonal skills, analytical mind, get things done attitude, and passion for engineering excellence.
Role and Responsibilities
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement end-to-end solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates, costing.
- Provide technical leadership, project guidance in various modern Java technology areas .
- Kick-off new projects and drive initial discovery phase working onsite with project management and client’s business and technology teams.
- Participate in customer’s workshops and provide presentations of the proposed solution .
- Define and document solution architecture and translate proposed solution to the client’s business team and to the implementation teams.
- Act as a technical liaison between clients, engineering and support teams.
- Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture.
- Work with the implementation team on a daily basis providing technical guidance, reviewing work items and ensuring successful delivery.
- Serve as a systems and technical evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc
- Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years of experience in Enterprise Software engineering.
- Must have a progressive background in development, preferably in Architecture and Enterprise Solutions design.
- In-depth knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns, Architecture standards along with strong programming skills using J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Rules, BPM, HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, JMS, SOAP, REST, AngularJS, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, Linux, Windows OS.
- Experience with and good practical working knowledge Distributed systems (Terracotta, Oracle Coherence), Traditional RDBMS solutions (Oracle, DB2, SQL) and Big Data offerings (Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop).
- Experience with and understanding of cloud IaaS, SaaS, PaaS technologies using AWS, Azure, Rackspace, Google Cloud .
- Hands-on experience with Web-services, knowledge of SOA standards, competency in source code management best practices, continuous integration, and automated testing.
- Experience in Agile software development practices, including test-driven development.
- Exposure to and understanding of mobile architectures (web, native, mix) is a big plus.
- Master’s degree and Java Architect certification is highly desirable.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.