Cloud Control helps the organizations to achieve end-to-end automation of the application deployments to private/public cloud using an integrated workflow, continuous integration, and centralized configuration management system.
We are seeking Cloud DevOps Support Engineers with great interpersonal skills and experience in Analytical, Problem Solving, Monitor and Support 24X7 type projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Set up a process for complete 24 X7 support type of project, monitor performance parameters, client SLA, rotation shift etc.
- Support DevOps platform in trouble shooting and Root cause issues built on several open source DevOps tools
- Providing ticket based functional product support to our Global customers.
- Implement Incident Management Process to resolve incidents.
- Monitoring & checking the incidents for accuracy & correctness.
- Follow up with customers and ensure issue has been closed.
- Creating new or building up existing knowledge base as and when technical queries land which is useful for learning and development.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Java, Python and AWS tools.
- Experience working in Enterprise Support models.
- Knowledge of SCM, Static Code Analyzer, Build and Release, Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as SVN, GIT, ANT, Maven, Sonar, Jenkins, Ansible and Docker
- Knowledge of cloud computing and/or the development of SaaS/IaaS/PaaS applications
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies for automated code test, integration, deployment, and assurance
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and the compute stack based on Linux, and/or Windows, the management tools, and the network integration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.