Cloud Site Reliability Engineer(SRE) (AWS & Azure)
Cloud Control helps organizations to migrate their legacy and on premise applications to private/public cloud environments using its AppZ suite of products which offers low-touch operation for Cloud Migration and support.
We have migrated more than 1400 enterprise applications to cloud. Cloud Control is now looking for experienced, hands-on engineers to help our clients manage their Day2 operations and support their cloud infrastructure.
Role and Responsibilities
- Define and develop cloud strategy for client’s enterprise, based on Industry, Business and IT requirements.
- Provide leadership in Cloud infrastructure support methodologies with security, privileged access management, RBAC and policy guidelines.
- Perform Cloud Production Readiness Assessment of an enterprise and recommend solutions to help establish Cloud Infrastructure with deployed applications.
- Define future end-state architecture for client’s enterprise
- Design client’s cloud infrastructure environments with a focus primarily on AWS/Azure along with multi-cloud solutions from Oracle, Google Cloud
- Design client’s cloud security environments following well architected security framework
- Perform cloud migration risk analysis and identify risks, impact and risk mitigation plans
- Promoting automating processes with tools and DevOps solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 8+ years of experience in an enterprise environment.
- Master’s degree desirable in Computer Science and related fields.
- Relevant AWS/Azure certification is required.
- Minimum of 4+ years as cloud migration/support consultant required.
- Hands-on experience with 2 or more automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation, ARM Templates
- Hands on experience with scripting with Unix/Powershell.
- Site Reliability Engineer(SRE) experience for Azure/AWS Cloud with a large account is must.
- Experience working in an agile development environment and project management
- Familiarity with cloud frameworks, containers and Kubernetes services
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and the compute stack based on Linux, and/or Windows, the management tools, and the network integration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in all aspects of cloud computing (e.g. infrastructure, storage, platforms, data etc.)
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable Cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge in Cloud-best practices and hands-on experience in design, implementation, and/or support of cloud migrations and Day2 operations