Cloud DevOps Solution Architect
Cloud Control helps the organizations to achieve end-to-end automation of the application deployments to private/public/hibrid cloud infrastructure using an integrated workflow, continuous integration, and centralized configuration management system. Our solution is based on Docker containers orchestrated using industry standard Kubernetes. We are looking for experienced, hands-on engineers to evangelize our next generation App-Z platform and also to help clients implement cloud migration strategies
Role and Responsibilities
- Design, architect, and implement next generation container based automation solutions on a private/public/hybrid Cloud Infrastructure.
- Define common development processes, platform and tools usage for automation solutions.
- Serve as a systems and automation evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc.
- Review and audit of existing application and infrastructure architecture of our client data-centers.
- Provide technical leadership, project guidance in various deployment & monitoring automation technology areas.
- Act as a technical liaison between clients, service engineering teams and operations.
- Participate in customer’s workshops and provide presentations of the proposed solution to migrate to a container based private/public/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate the client’s infrastructure and automation business requirements into executable technology solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices with containers orchestrated using Kubernetes.
- Perform analysis of best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps and Infrastructure Automation including Enterprise Security.
- Own and lead initiatives to evangelize our Kubernetes and Docker based automation solution which includes educating client engineering teams on our platform, promoting reference architectures, estimating, costing and finally implementing.
- Bachelor’s degree with 15+ years of experience in an enterprise environment. Client facing and delivery management experience in multiple Linux/Java based environments is a must.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture patterns based Java, Messaging/Streaming/Caching technologies and Database Systems.
- Hands on experience with immutable infrastructure and using infrastructure as code tools like puppet, chef, Ansible or similar.
- Rich DevOps skills across SCM, Static Code Analyzer, Build and Release, Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as, SVN, GIT, ANT, Maven, Sonar, Jenkins.
- Practical working knowledge of AWS ECS, Docker. Experience and/or knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus.
- In-depth understanding and practical working knowledge of SaaS/IaaS/PaaS models. Experience in Migrating application from traditional/legacy infrastructure to a private/public/hibrid cloud infrastructure will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge in performance tuning, analysis and optimization of applications from a computing, networking and other resource utilization perspective.
- Familiarity with NoSQL data stores, such as Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB is a plus.
- Experience with Infrastructure & Application Security, prior consulting, advisory is a plus.
- Master’s degree and any AWS/RedHat certification is highly desirable.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.